8-Day U-Drive to Arenal and Manuel Antonio Beach – From $855 Adults / $78 Kids
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN SAN JOSE UNTIL DEC 7, 2017
Experience Costa Rica at your own pace with our U-Drive South Shore to Arenal & Manuel Antonio vacation package. While in Arenal Volcano Park enjoy a complimentary delicious dinner at the Café Mediterraneo and another dinner and a relaxing bath at the Ecotermales Hot Springs and Thermal Pools. During this vacation delight in optional activities of your choosing such as Horseback Riding, ATV Countryside Ride, River Rafting, Zip Lining, Waterfall Rappelling, snorkeling, and sea kayaking. Top off your vacation by relaxing on the sandy beaches of Manuel Antonio. Start your engine on this adventure of a lifetime!
- 7 nights at your choice of hotels: 3 in Arenal and 4 in Manuel Antonio
- 9 Meals (7 breakfasts, 2 dinners)
- Seven 24 Hour Rental periods of a 4×4 SUV Automatic Transmission
- Unlimited Miles
- LDW SUV Insurance
- Road Maps
- All taxes
- Entrance Fee to the Ecotermales Hot Springs and Thermal Pools
- On-site logistical support services of our San Jose-based in-country offices to quickly address any unforeseen situation and provide the necessary assistance as the case may require
Day 1 | Welcome to San Jose, Costa Rica!
Upon your Day Time arrival, you will be met by the car rental company representative and receive delivery of your 4×4 Automatic SUV. Next, you will proceed on the route to Arenal Volcano Park; this scenic ride will take you across the continental divide and along the Eastern Slope of the Monteverde Cloud Forest and beautiful pastoral landscapes. Check-in at the hotel corresponding to your SUV selection. Enjoy a 3 night stay in a volcano view room with breakfast and taxes included. Driving time 3-3 ½ hours.
- First Class: Hyundai Tucson / Magic Mountain Hotel
- Superior Class: Hyundai Santa Fe / Mountain Paradise Hotel
- Deluxe Class: Hyundai Grand Santa Fe / Arenal Kioro Hotel
Balance of the day at leisure to explore on your own. During your stay, in the afternoon of your choice, enjoy a soothing bath and dinner at the Ecotermales Hot Springs and Thermal Pools on us.
Days 2 & 3 | Exploring and Enjoying Optional Activities of Your Choice | B.D.
These days are yours to discover the areas of your particular interest. We recommend: *Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge *Hanging Bridges at the Arenal Rainforest Reserve *Trails at the Arenal Volcano Park or partake on the adventures of your choice which are available on site or if you prefer you can reserve them at booking time; * Horseback Riding * ATV Countryside Ride * River Rafting * Zip Lining * Waterfall Rappelling. On the day of your choice you can visit the nearby Town of La Fortuna where we have included a delicious dinner at the Café Mediterraneo.
Day 4 | From the Rainforest of the Highlands to the Rainforest by the Sea at the Manuel Antonio Beach | B.
Enjoy an early breakfast in Arenal. Proceed to drive to Quepos/Manuel Antonio in the Mid-Pacific Coast. Enjoy a scenic drive through quaint villages and through African Palm Plantations. Check-in at the Hotel corresponding to your chosen category. Delight in a four night stay with breakfast and taxes included. Balance of the day is at leisure. Approximate driving time is 5-5 ½ hours.
- First Class: Hyundai Tucson / California Hotel
- Superior Class: Hyundai Santa Fe / Costa Verde Hotel
- Deluxe Class: Hyundai Grand Santa Fe / La Mansion Hotel
Days 5, 6 & 7 | Exploring and Enjoying Optional Activities of Your Choice | B.
These days are yours to discover the areas of your particular interest and enjoy the beach. We recommend * Damas Island Wildlife Refuge * Manuel Antonio Nature Park * Costa Ballena * Esterillos * OR Partake on the Adventure of your choice which are available on site or if you prefer you can reserve them at booking time: Sea Kayaking * Horseback Riding * ATV Countryside Ride * River Rafting * Zip Lining.
Day 8 | Manuel Antonio to San Jose / Home | B.
At the appropriate time, drive to San Jose airport and drop off your SUV at the car rental depot. Upon completion of your check-out process you will be driven to the air terminal to check-in for you onward flight. Driving time 2 ½ – 3 hours.
**Note: The above U-Drive Program may require an overnight stay in San Jose either on the first or last day of your vacation. Additionally, airport transfers to/from the San Jose Hotel may also be required. These services are not included. Driving at night is not recommended.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$
AVAILABLE FOR ARRIVALS IN SAN JOSE UNTIL DEC 7, 2017
|CATEGORY||SINGLE||DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2|
HIGH SEASON: JAN 2 TO APR 30 & JUL 1 TO AUG 31, 2017
LOW SEASON: MAY 1 TO JUN 30 & SEP 1 TO DEC 7, 2017
¹ Triple Occupancy: Share existing beds.
² Children policy: Maximum two children up to 11 year old sharing the same room and bedding arrangements with 2 adults. Maximum occupancy per room: 2 adults and 2 children OR 3 adults and 1 child.
U-DRIVE SOUTH SHORE
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Arenal: Magic Mountain Hotel: A colonial modern hotel, is located in La Fortuna facing the Arenal Volcano in a scenic location that provides visitors with a stunning view of the colossal Volcano Arenal. It is rounded by an exotic tropical zone, lush foliage and magnificent scenery. This property offers a prime location, panoramic Volcano views, luxury accommodations and unrivaled service.We are nearby to down town shops, souvenirs and other points of interest as well as the “hot springs”. All guest rooms features an outdoor balcony or terrace that overlook the Volcano and are impeccably furnished and feature tiled private bathrooms, desk, and either a king bed or two double beds. For your convenience, all guest rooms are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access, telephone line and an in-room safe.
In Manuel Antonio: California Hotel: Location is everything in a country that has it all: White sandy beaches, lush brightly colored jungles and of course, mountains that come to the edge of the water; which can all be enjoyed with a visit to the Manuel Antonio National Park. The California Hotel has the perfect location; it was built on a mountain-side, surrounded by rainforest and looking out onto the Pacific Ocean.
Based in Manuel Antonio, this 28 unit lodging establishment holds its own with its spacious rooms with large patios and satelliteTV. Each room comes equipped with Wi-Fi, blow dryers and coffee makers. Breakfast is included and offers a little bit of everything to everybody. Ranging from Gallo Pinto (a traditional rice and beans dish) to eggs, fresh bread and local fruits. After a day of adventure and exploration, the refreshing swimming pool offers guests a chance to unwind and relax. California Hotel has a lot to offer and more to be discovered.
SUPERIOR CLASS HOTELS
In Arenal: Mountain Paradise Hotel: Invites you to enjoy a real paradise, with the perfect balance between nature, service, simplicity and the fashionable. This remarkable project has a totally Costa Rican environment as its main strength, united to the highest standards in service. The hotel currently has 46 bedrooms in three categories: Honey Moon Suite, Master Suite with private swimming pool. Premium Suite 12 Units & 24 Junior Suite. It also has exclusive service areas such as, Deva’s SPA, two gourmet- style restaurants, Ave del Paraíso (Capacity 75 people) and Arenal Koita (capacity for 150 people), swimming pool with jacuzzi, with the added value of having warm water, and laundry service. Among other conveniences for clients we could mention are wireless internet service in every bedroom, free parking lot, welcome cocktail and more.
In Manuel Antonio: Costa Verde Hotel: Just 3 miles from the village of Quepos and 2 hours by car from San Jose´s International Airport, Costa Verde is a perfect destination for either a short stay or for those seeking a comfortable base camp for adventure travel, ecotourism, sport fishing, surfing or the peace and tranquility of Manuel Antonio´s legendary white sand beaches and National Park.
Just three hundred yards from the beach overlooking the world famous Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Verde features 3 cliff-side pools with sundecks and spacious rooms, studios and bungalows. All rooms offer balconies with a bird’s-eye view of the Park’s majestic coastline or rainforest canopy vistas dotted with toucans, sloths, coatis and monkeys.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Arenal: Kioro Suites & Spa: Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs surrounded exuberant gardens for our customer’s delight.The hotel count with 53 suites, 11 with one king bed and a daybed and 42 with two Queen bed and a day bed, with two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view , hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections.
In Manuel Antonio: La Mansion Inn: This 5-star 25 guest bedroom mountainside boutique hotel is nestled in one of the last remaining “natural zoos” of the world, overlooks the Pacific Ocean, rainforest canopy, National Park and has a 360 degree view from the rooftop Sky Lounge. The Inn is located just 2 km from the Manuel Antonio National Park and beaches, 15 minutes from the local airport, and down the street from some of the best deep sea fishing available on the Pacific coast. Enjoy the fresh Mediterranean style while either eating a tropical touch cuisine in the Jacques Cousteau dining room or Sky Lounge Terrace, relaxing in your room, or sitting on your balcony. Each room is air conditioned and equipped with cable television, a dresser, mini-bar, coffee and tea maker, in-room telephone system, electronic safe, radio/alarm clock and sliding glass doors which lead to incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and surrounding jungle.
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: A $300.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 90 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards and checks.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B=Breakfast / L=Lunch / D=Dinner.
- All tours and excursions services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
|BOOK IT NOW||-OR-||REQUEST A FREE QUOTE|