8-Day U-Drive to Arenal & Tamarindo Beach – From $1,037.00 Adults / $160.00 Kids
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN LIBERIA UNTIL DEC 7, 2017
Experience Costa Rica at your own pace with our U-Drive North Shore to Arenal & Tamarindo Beach vacation package. While in Arenal Volcano Park enjoy a complimentary delicious dinner at the Café Mediterraneo and another dinner and a relaxing bath at the Ecotermales Hot Springs and Thermal Pools. During this vacation delight in optional activities of your choosing such as Horseback Riding, ATV Countryside Ride, River Rafting, Zip Lining, Waterfall Rappelling, snorkeling, and sea kayaking. Top off your vacation relaxing on the beautiful beach of Tamarindo. Start your engine on this adventure of a lifetime!
- 7 nights at your choice of hotels: 3 in Arenal and 4 in Tamarindo
- 9 Meals (7 breakfasts, 2 Dinners)
- Seven 24 Hour Rental periods of a 4×4 SUV Automatic Transmission
- Unlimited Miles
- LDW SUV Insurance
- Road Maps
- All taxes
- Entrance Fee to the Ecotermales Hot Springs and Thermal Pools
- On-site logistical support services of our corresponding in-country offices to quickly address any unforeseen situation and provide the necessary assistance as the case may require
Day 1 | Welcome to Liberia, Costa Rica!
Upon your Day Time arrival, you will be met by the car rental company representative and receive delivery of your 4×4 Automatic SUV. Next, you will proceed to the route to Arenal Volcano Park; this scenic ride will take you through the Savannas of the Guanacaste Plains, across the continental divide and along the Southern Slope of the Miravalles Volcano through rolling hills and beautiful pastoral landscapes. Check-in at the hotel corresponding to your SUV selection. Enjoy a 3 night stay in a volcano view room with breakfast and taxes included. Driving time 3-3 ½ hours.
- First Class: Hyundai Tucson / Magic Mountain Hotel
- Superior Class: Hyundai Santa Fe / Mountain Paradise Hotel
- Deluxe Class: Hyundai Grand Santa Fe / Arenal Kioro Hotel
Balance of the day at leisure to explore on your own.
Days 2 & 3 | Exploring and Enjoying Optional Activities of Your Choice. EcoTermales Hot springs and Thermal Pools | B.D.
These days are yours to discover the areas of your particular interest. We recommend: *Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge *Hanging Bridges at the Arenal Rainforest Reserve *Trails at the Arenal Volcano Park or partake on the adventures of your choice which are available on site or if you prefer you can reserve them at booking time; * Horseback Riding * ATV Countryside Ride * River Rafting * Zip Lining * Waterfall Rappelling. On the day of your choice you can visit the nearby Town of La Fortuna where we have included a delicious dinner at the Café Mediterraneo. Also in the afternoon of your choice, enjoy a soothing bath and dinner at the Ecotermales Hot Springs and Thermal Pools on us.
Day 4 | From the Rainforest of the Highlands to Tamarindo Beach | B.
Enjoy an early breakfast in Arenal. Proceed to drive to Tamarindo Beach in the Guanacaste Coast. Enjoy a scenic drive through quaint villages and through beautiful ranch land. Check-in at the Hotel corresponding to your chosen category. Delight in a four night stay with breakfast and taxes included. Balance of the day is at leisure. Approximate driving time is 4-4 ½ hours.
- First Class: Hyundai Tucson / Tamarindo Diria Hotel (Lagoon Pool View Room)
- Superior Class: Hyundai Santa Fe / Tamarindo Diria Hotel (Sunset Ocean Room)
- Deluxe Class: Hyundai Grand Santa Fe / Cala Luna Hotel (Deluxe Room)
Days 5, 6 & 7 | Exploring and Enjoying Optional Activities of Your Choice | B.
These days are yours to discover the areas of your particular interest. We recommend * Penca Beach * Flamingo Beach * Potrero Beach * Ostional Beach * OR Partake on the Adventure of your choice: Sea Kayaking * Horseback Riding * Surfing * Swimming * Zip Lining * Fishing.
Day 8 | Tamarindo Beach to Liberia / Home | B.
At the appropriate time, drive to Liberia until airport and drop off your SUV at the car rental depot. Upon completion of your check-out process you will be driven to the air terminal to check-in for you onward flight. Driving time is about 1 hour.
**Note: The above U-Drive Program may require an overnight stay in Liberia either on the first or last day of your vacation. Additionally, airport transfers to/from the Liberia Hotel may also be required. These services are not included. It is not recommended to drive at night.
PRICES PER PERSON IN US$
AVAILABLE FOR DAILY ARRIVALS IN LIBERIA UNTIL DEC 7, 2017
|CATEGORY||SINGLE||DOUBLE||TRIPLE1||QUAD (2 BDR)||CHILD2|
HIGH SEASON: JAN 2 TO APR 30 & JUL 1 TO AUG 31, 2017
LOW SEASON: MAY 1 TO JUN 30 & SEP 1 TO DEC 7, 2017
¹ Triple Occupancy: Share existing beds.
² Children policy: Maximum two children up to 11 year old sharing the same room and bedding arrangements with 2 adults. Maximum occupancy per room: 2 adults and 2 children OR 3 adults and 1 child.
U-DRIVE NORTH SHORE LODGING
FIRST CLASS HOTELS
In Arenal: Magic Mountain Hotel: A colonial modern hotel, is located in La Fortuna facing the Arenal Volcano in a scenic location that provides visitors with a stunning view of the colossal Volcano Arenal. It is rounded by an exotic tropical zone, lush foliage and magnificent scenery. This property offers a prime location, panoramic Volcano views, luxury accommodations and unrivaled service.We are nearby to down town shops, souvenirs and other points of interest as well as the “hot springs”. All guest rooms features an outdoor balcony or terrace that overlook the Volcano and are impeccably furnished and feature tiled private bathrooms, desk, and either a king bed or two double beds. For your convenience, all guest rooms are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access, telephone line and an in-room safe.
In Guanacaste Coast: Tamarindo Diria (Lagoon Pool View Room): Spend your vacation in a peaceful tropical setting with all of the excitement and adventure that you desire, at the Hotel Tamarindo Diria on the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. Relax in the refreshing pool, or take a refreshing dip in the warm clear waters of the resplendent Tamarindo shoreline. Each air conditioned room features two double beds, cable television, direct dial telephones and mini bar. Active guests won’t want to miss the abundant nearby excursions, including horseback riding through the tropics, surfing, fishing, wildlife reserve expeditions and so much more. Fine dining includes international gourmet cuisine and a tempting full breakfast buffet, and you can end your day watching the sunset from the spectacular ocean terrace. Make the Hotel Tamarindo Diria a part of your vacation plans in the paradise that is Guanacaste.
SUPERIOR CLASS HOTELS
In Arenal: Mountain Paradise Hotel: Invites you to enjoy a real paradise, with the perfect balance between nature, service, simplicity and the fashionable. This remarkable project has a totally Costa Rican environment as its main strength, united to the highest standards in service. The hotel currently has 46 bedrooms in three categories: Honey Moon Suite, Master Suite with private swimming pool. Premium Suite 12 Units & 24 Junior Suite. It also has exclusive service areas such as, Deva’s SPA, two gourmet- style restaurants, Ave del Paraíso (Capacity 75 people) and Arenal Koita (capacity for 150 people), swimming pool with jacuzzi, with the added value of having warm water, and laundry service. Among other conveniences for clients we could mention are wireless internet service in every bedroom, free parking lot, welcome cocktail and more.
In Guanacaste Coast: Tamarindo Diria (Sunset Ocean View Room): Spend your vacation in a peaceful tropical setting with all of the excitement and adventure that you desire, at the Hotel Tamarindo Diria on the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. Relax in the refreshing pool, or take a refreshing dip in the warm clear waters of the resplendent Tamarindo shoreline. Each air conditioned room features two double beds, cable television, direct dial telephones and mini bar. Active guests won’t want to miss the abundant nearby excursions, including horseback riding through the tropics, surfing, fishing, wildlife reserve expeditions and so much more. Fine dining includes international gourmet cuisine and a tempting full breakfast buffet, and you can end your day watching the sunset from the spectacular ocean terrace. Make the Hotel Tamarindo Diria a part of your vacation plans in the paradise that is Guanacaste.
DELUXE CLASS HOTELS
In Arenal: Kioro Suites & Spa: Arenal Kioro offers a fabulous place with a natural viewpoint to the Arenal Volcano. The hotel has 27 acres of undulating land, surrounded by two streams (La Palma and Kioro) with crystalline waters that begin to flow in the Arenal Volcano National Park. It has two paths where plant species are identified. Besides, private thermal springs surrounded exuberant gardens for our customer’s delight.The hotel count with 53 suites, 11 with one king bed and a daybed and 42 with two Queen bed and a day bed, with two terraces with the best panoramic volcano and mountain view , hydro-massage, air conditioning, safe deposit box, minibar, coffee maker, hot water, direct dialing telephone, satellite television, hair dryer, key card, safety locks, internet connections.
In Guanacaste Coast: Cala Luna Boutique: We´re located on Playa Langosta, just a few steps from the world-renowned beach town of Tamarindo. Our guests enjoy easy access to the bustle of Tamarindo, while staying just a few minutes away from the popular town, its shops and restaurants. Instead, we´re ideally situated on a secluded slice of the pristine beach called Playa Langosta, where you can enjoy a sunset all to yourself as you watch the waves roll in from the Pacific ocean. Our hotel and villas are surrounded by tall indigenous trees that are home to families of howler monkeys, as well as tropical birds and butterflies. Here, you´ll feel the relief of knowing you´ve truly come back to nature without sacrificing comfort or quality.
Whether your definition of luxury means lounging behind fluttering curtains in one of our poolside cabanas, soaking up the warm sunshine from your lounge chair on the secluded white sand beach, or sipping cocktails from our lounge or restaurant under the starlight, once you arrive at Cala Luna, you´ll know you´ve arrived where you belong.
- Prices are subject to change without previous notice.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, safety, and local regulations.
- Deposit: A $300.00 per person deposit is required to activate the booking process. Due to the popularity of the destination and the high demand for space, early reservations are strongly encouraged. Additional deposits may be required by suppliers, if so you will be notified.
- None of the services have been requested nor confirmed at this time (unless otherwise indicated). If the selected hotels are not available, we will make our best effort to obtain the next best available hotel in the same city/region. We should have confirmation of the suggested services and facilities and/or suitable alternatives within 48 hours after receiving your deposit, which will be applied to the final payment.
- Final Payment: The balance is due 90 days prior to the start of your tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, EcoAmerica Tours reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Method of Payment: For your convenience, we accept major credit cards and checks.
- The price does not include: personal expenses, additional activities, international and local airfares as well as airports departure taxes (unless otherwise indicated), gratuities to guides, drivers, porters, bell and wait staff, and any other service not listed.
- Airfares, if any, booked through EcoAmerica Tours may require immediate ticketing, if so, you will be notified accordingly. In most cases, the airfare charge(s) will appear on your credit card statement as processed by the airline(s) used for your travel arrangements.
- Meal Codes: B=Breakfast / L=Lunch / D=Dinner.
- All tours and excursions services are SIB shared basis (unless otherwise indicated).
- Please refer to the attached terms and conditions as presented in the credit card authorization form and in the Terms of Travel section in our website. These terms apply in full to this travel program.
- Travel Protection Plan: Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to offer travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs. For your peace of mind, we strongly suggest you to purchase travel insurance. For more information, please visit: Allianz Global Assistance or contact us for a personalized quote.
TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR FULL SERVICE PLATFORM:
One of the main advantages of booking your trip through your Travel Consultant and the destination specialists at EcoAmerica Tours is that you do not have to spend countless frustrating hours looking on-line for hotels, point-to-point transportation, attractions, entrance fees, excursions, and much more. The second is that when traveling with us, you can be certain that we will be with you throughout your trip to continue assisting you and making sure that each one of the services included in your reservation are flawlessly delivered. When traveling with us, you will be talking to a real person who will demystify the travel components and will provide you with information that makes you knowledgeable and informed. When traveling with us you will get real value, just like countless travelers before you (we encourage you to visit the Reviews and Testimonials section in our website.
Working with your Travel Consultant and EcoAmerica Tours means being involved in a different way of doing tourism and comes with the following benefits:
- Almost three decades leading the tourism industry in Latin America.
- Regional coverage and exclusive tailor-made programs.
- Fast, friendly and efficient response to your requirements.
- Always available: emergency line and operational offices 24H/7D.
- We care about our guests: EcoAmerica Assistance Network.
- Top guides and the best transportation quality.
- Quality Control Department: care to passengers’ voice.
- Top Producer and great relationship with key suppliers.
- Positive impact of our operations at all levels.
EcoAmerica Tours, LLC. and/or any of its agents will not claim any responsibility for injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodations or other services related to the execution of the tour, or through natural calamities and other factors beyond its control. Prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any change, without notice. EcoAmerica Tours, LLC reserves the right to change any tour if considered necessary in order to render better service to its clients.
|BOOK IT NOW||-OR-||REQUEST A FREE QUOTE|